American Museum of Natural History tickets
DINOSAURS! SCIENCE! ADVENTURE!
Break out your pith helmet as we embark upon an awesome expedition through the halls of New York City’s world-famous American Museum of Natural History (AMNH).
Join your maverick tour guides as we deftly navigate this massive 27-building, 1.6 million square foot landmark cultural institution. Learn the science and history behind the amazing animals, the stories of the badass adventurers that collected them, and the dirty little secrets that make AMNH like no other museum on earth.
On a 2 hour Museum Hack adventure at the American Museum of Natural History, you should expect:
- Exciting stories, awesome facts, and juicy, behind-the-scenes gossip
- Interactive group activities
- A fast pace
- Fun photos
- A very different narrative—and feel—than a traditional museum tour
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We highly recommend you bring the following on your AMNH expedition:
- Smartphone and/or digital camera
- Adventure-ready walking shoes
- Innate sense of curiosity
- Unabashed love of science
- Childlike sense of wonder
- Pith helmet (Just kidding…unless you really want to!)
You might also like
Review of the Pleistocene Hominoid Fauna of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Excluding Hylobatidae). (Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History, Vol 76)
Book (Amer Museum of Natural History)
e-Study Guide for Welcome to the Genome: A User's Guide to Your Genetic past, Present, and Future, textbook by American Museum of Natural History: Biology, Genetics
Could I buy tickets for the American Museum of Natural History at the entrance? | Yahoo Answers
Yes, certainly you can.
The line can be long at times, though. Just be prepared.