Parking Near Philadelphia Museum of Art
Landscaped Parking Facility and Rooftop Sculpture Garden
Aerial Perspective of New Public Amenities
- The Museum paid the full cost of design and construction of the garage, and is operating costs. The City of Philadelphia did not providing any funding for this project.
- The Museum manages and operates the new parking facility.
- The garage accommodates approximately 400–440 cars.
- The parking facility is intended primarily to serve Museum visitors.
- The Museum wants the visitor's experience to be as affordable as possible. Parking rates, therefore, have been set at a reasonable level that so as to encourage maximum use of the facility.
- Security lighting and surveillance help provide a safe environment for those using both the parking facility and rooftop sculpture garden.
Relocated Surface Parking
Illustrative Site Plan
- 18 existing spaces along the driveway leading to the restaurant
- 38 marked spaces around the Italian Fountain, which will be restriped
- 10 spaces in the Italian Fountain bus drop-off zone
- 14 spaces in the Museum's parking garage
do my arduino assignment
You might also like
THE MUSEUM OF ART Fairmount, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (MO851)
Entertainment Memorabilia ()
Statue of Rocky Balboa, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA Poster Print by Panoramic Images (12 x 36)
Home (Panoramic Images)
What are the hours for Philadelphia museum of art parking?
The parking lot at Benjamin Franklin Pkwy & 26th St is open Tues-Thurs 9am-10pm, Fri 8am-10pm, Sat 9am-10pm, and Sun 9am-5pm.